Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

I Did It!!!

Wow! I can't believe today is the final day of the #31WriteNowChallenge. I had no idea how awesome this experience would be. While it was difficult trying to come up with things to write about some days, there were days when I found myself bursting with things to share with you. I want to thank the new followers to the blog. A BIG thank you to my friend, Kyra who is the one that told me about this challenge in the first place.and to those that sent me messages encouraging me to continue writing everyday.  I make no promises. But, I will definitely try to post more than I did before this challenge began.

Sometimes we need to be challenged to see what we can do. I never thought that I could post everyday. Now I know I can. I learned some things this month also. That some dreams, no matter how hard or long you wish for them, never come true. And that's okay. Just don't forget to keep dreaming. I learned that I have way too many things that I want to accomplish, that gardening can be a spiritual thing. And, the biggest thing I learned is that when you own a 190lb. dog, Just let the leash go and pray. It is a lot less painful than trying to hang on.

Thanks again for reading my blog.
Peace and Love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment