Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Come Headaches and High Water

Tonight I come to you with the probably the shortest blog post I have written in a while. I was out of commission most of the day with head, neck and shoulder pain, due to my Chiari (at least I think it was from my chiari) It was just really one of those days that I could have stayed in bed. But, it was so beautiful outside that I knew I wanted to have my husband light the grill so I could cook enough for a few days. Which actually turns out to be dinner and lunch for the next day, since the teen and his appetite are back. For dinner tonight he had a hamburger a hot dog and a large ribeye steak. Did you hear me mention any vegetables? Anyway, that is a blog post all its own. So, I managed to get the meat ready in between headaches and actually had a few hours without pain. I even got the nerve to pick the beans from my garden. So, all in all even though my day had a some rough spots, it turned out to be pretty good and I am glad to be able to still get my daily post in. Now it is time for me to take my medicine, get some rest and pray my headache has subsided by the morning. This mama has things to do. 

To everyone reading this, thank you so much, I really appreciate you taking out the time to read my blog. 

Keep reading and tell your friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment