Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Return of the Teen Part 1

Tonight my son will be home from his 5 day East Coast college tour. It has been pretty different without him around. For one thing, I noticed that the food lasted a lot longer and my two youngest boys had the run of the video-game consoles so there was a lot less arguing. In my dreams, I see me going to pick up my son from the bus and him smiling and running to give me a big hug and a kiss and tell me all about his trip. In reality, we will pick him up,he will say hi, jump in the front seat and say he's is hungry. That's my son. This entire trip he has only called me one time and that was on the 1st night. I haven't heard his voice since. I take this as a sign that he really had a great time. And I can't feel bad at all because he only posted on Facebook once when he left for his trip! I pick him up in about 8 1/2 hours. I will let you know how he says, IF he says how his trip went.

to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment