Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Day Two-I almost forgot

Whoa! it's only day two and here I am almost forgetting to post. I have a good reason though. I was working all day on set and didn't have access to my computer. It felt to be back there and sometimes a little sad. I say that because, I am still not where I want to be as far as acting is concerned. I am really ready to do more. But, until that opportunity arises, I am more than happy to continue doing the work I do. I was on set at 11 a.m. today and was happy to see so many familiar faces. We also welcomed some new people into the fold. They had never worked as extras before so they were in awe with the fact that they were actually on the set of a how they watch all the time. I remember feeling like that also.

The highlight of my day was being greeted by the principal actors. David Eigenberg, Christian Stolte, my guy, Eamonn Walker and I even got a big hug from Charlie Barnett. That is what makes it all worthwhile. It is a pleasure watching these guys work.

Anyway, that was my day. Time for me to get some rest. Maybe I will dream of something awesome to post about in the a.m.

Peace and Love.
Joce

No comments:

Post a Comment