Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I Think I Need A New Challenge

Ever since I finished the challenge, I haven't been able to think of one thing to blog about. Not much has been going on since my knee got all banged up.It still hurts really bad. I don't remember taking this long to heal We started our homeschooling lessons today, still haven't found Gunther a home. My husband has managed to catch a Summer cold and I am trying to avoid him. My green beans are growing at a very rapid rate, along with the cucumbers and green peppers. The goldfinches have finally accepted their new bird feeder. My oldest son went on a job interview today at chick-fil-a. (praying he gets it) I made ground turkey enchiladas for dinner tonight (ask me for the recipe) and I am thinking about making a pistachio cake for dessert and hopefully turn in early.

I know what. Why don't you all send me suggestions about things to blog about? Or I just need to take a few field trips so I can have some new, fresh things to share with you. Thanks for reading.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment