Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday!

Whew! Made it to Friday. I remember a time not so long ago when that really didn't mean all that much to me. Now, with all of the boys in school it means a lot. Although my teen usually has a 6 day school week due to his Math Team activities. My little guys come in excited to play their video games. They can only play after their chores and homework are done on the weekend. I am thinking of implementing a period of study time before they can play also. This is sure to illicit some serious moans and groans. There may even be tears.

Switching subjects: One of  things we do on Friday is to make pizza, but this is really getting monotonous. But, the alternatives are becoming just as routine and boring (burgers, fried chicken etc..). So, I am in search of something new to excite our palates. Not sure what I will come up with though. It is hard to introduce new stuff to this group of picky people. They will probably end up eating their pizza anyway. They love it! I however will continue my quest to find a new taste. But it will probably taste like chicken.


Does your family have any particular foods that they like to eat on the weekend? Comment below
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment