Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Monday, September 19, 2011

How Time Flies

I can't believe September is almost over. I just took a glance over at my calender and it is filled with things to do almost everyday for the rest of the month. Just this week alone, I am taking my teen son to the sneak preview of Disney's Real Steel with Hugh Jackman on Tuesday. I have a Food Service Class and my two little guy's school Open House on Wednesday. Then on Thursday, I am taking the 3 of them to see the Chicago Symphony Orchestra perform. My 15 year old plays the cello in his school orchestra, and he has to go see a concert every quarter. I was so glad this free concert came up. Thankfully, there is no school on Friday so we can sleep in. Well, I am off to get a few things for tonight's dinner. Which will probably change a few more times before I actually cook. I do know that main ingredient is Chicken. Well, at least that's a start!

Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment