Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

1st Day Of School-Part 2

Well, my boys came home so excited! I was thrilled to listen to all of their stories about new classmates and even some family members that attend the school as well. My 9 year old told me of the boy in his class that has the same first name and even looks like him. My husband agreed that they did resemble each other a lot. He also told me that there were a set of "extremely" identical twins in his class and that one of them has dyslexia (which he went on to explain that it meant the alphabet were all jumbled in his head). He was proud that he was able to help that twin with some work that was difficult for him. They did yoga for phys ed., they got to see each other at lunchtime and my 7 year old came home with a paper crown that he swears he is supposed to wear everyday! (for real mom!). They both announced upon arrival that it felt weird to be at home, and that they wanted to stay at school! I even had to make them take off their uniforms. All of my worries were erased by the huge smiles on their beautiful faces. Let's see how the rest of the week goes. I think this is going to be a wonderful school year. I am claiming it!






No comments:

Post a Comment