Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Design!!

So, how do you like the new design? I wish I could take credit for it, but that belongs to Michelle Sealey Lee. She is the uber blogger at www.theadventuresofsupermom.com. Michelle is always helpful and encouraging. I have asked other bloggers questions about simple stuff and they NEVER respond. But, not Michelle. She is always quick to help out and even surprises you with stuff like, New Designs!!  I appreciate her advice and helpful kindness.

In other news: My 4th grader has decided that he is ready to leave school and come back home BUT only after they have their 1st field trip. So far the 2nd grader still likes school but wishes he didn't have to wake up at 6:30 in the morning. This is gonna be a long year. Stay tuned

Last, but certainly not least. CONGRATS go out to my husband, Paul for being promoted to Engineer in the Fire Department. He deserves it. Have a great rest of the week everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment