Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blessings A Plenty

I woke up giddy this morning. It is my birthday! I have gotten wonderful hugs and kisses from all of my guys this morning and I am feeling on top of the world! I am laughing right now watching my husband try and teach our 8 year old how to swing a heavy garbage bag into the outside cans. The bag is as big as my son and I can just imagine garbage flying everywhere! I don't have any birthday plans today, other than trying to stay cool in this crazy Chicago weather. We are expecting record breaking heat today, so I won't be doing any heavy lifting. My little guys say a cake is mandatory, so they are handling that. Lemon Fluff from Wolf's Bakery is always a wonderful thing. Well, I am off to take the 1st of what may be a couple of showers today. Hope your day is as happy as mine has already started out to be. Share a smile with someone today, Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment