Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

A change is coming...in September

Well, a few weeks ago I blogged about my boys possibly going back to school. Well as the universe would have it, we got a call from one of the schools we filled out apps for and they BOTH got in. I was so nervous at first about even accepting the spots, but after having many conversation with my husband, we both agreed that we would try it. Part of me feels like I am betraying them somehow. And, the other part of me is glad to finally have the opportunity to have some "me time". I hope that their experience in school is a very positive one. I want them to learn and grow. I want them to enjoy meeting people and having field trips and having teachers and all that. But, if I see one hint of them going backwards, or getting bullied or anything else like that, I AM BRINGING MY BABIES BACK HOME!!! I have already informed my husband and he agrees with me. I have to give them this chance and I have to give myself this chance. Right now they are not so happy with the idea of going back to school, but I believe(I pray)that this will be a good school and that they will have caring teachers. To all of the homeschoolers out there. I love ya! I believe homeschooling is a wonderful thing for those that can do it. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment