Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Is it Friday already?

Made it through another Thanksgiving! It was really nice. The food was great as usual. My family enjoyed each others company and we sat around the table eating and talking about how we would love to be in the Bahamas for next year's holiday. That would be an absolute dream come true. To be able to be with my entire family in the Bahamas for Thanksgiving. I can imagine us all going fishing and coming home fixing a wonderful meal of American and Bahamian dishes. Watching my boys play along the beach and collecting shells. Having them fall in as much love with the island as I have. To see their eyes light up with wonder with each and every new discovery. That would truly be a thankful time.

 I am in the planning stages for my annual New Year's Eve open house. It is a really fun day where people just come and stop in for a bite and a laugh We look at old pictures and get some hugs, kisses and well wishes for the New Year. I can't believe this year is almost over. Time feels like it is just speeding by.

Cherish every moment of it. Peace and Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment