Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Me Time

I have been away for a moment, but now I am back. I took a little hiatus and went on a little adventure to spend some time with myself. I decided to visit Atlanta, Georgia. I chose Atlanta because I had never been there, it was less than a 2 hour plane ride and the plane fare was reasonable. I found a decent hotel out by the airport, got a map, bought a train pass and set out. I went to visit the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta. www.georgiaaquarium.org. It was an awesome experience! I had seen so many pictures and videos about it, but nothing compared to seeing it up close. I spent about 3 hours in there and I could have stayed longer. I also visited the World of Coca-Cola. www.worldofcocacola.com. I really didn't know what to expect there. I figured it would be a lot of memorabilia and stuff like that. It ended up being a very, very fun place and I left with a smile on my face. Probably due to the 64 different kinds of soda you can taste from around the globe in their "Taste It" room. They also give everyone a bottle of Coca-Cola bottled right there on site on the way out. If you ever go to Atlanta, or if you already live there and haven't been, check out those places. .I also visited Peachtree street, ate at Ray's in The City www.raysinthecity.com. It was a recommendation I got from one of the many helpful Atlanta Ambassadors that are on many of the cities streets to help out tourists like myself. The food was pretty good. They serve mostly seafood, which I love. Nothing extremely exceptional but I did really enjoy their Calamari.

I was proud of myself for venturing out. I need to do it more often. But, I promised that I would take my little guys with me next time
 You must go to the "Taste it" room!!!
This is the Largest Aquarium in the World!!! I really want to go back and take my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment