Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Stray Dogs and Strep Throat

Whew! What a week. This time of year is always crazy. But, this year seems even crazier. My soon to be 15 year old, brought home a stray chihuahua. She was cold and emaciated and in need of some love. So, of course I couldn't turn her away. My 8 and 6 year old were overjoyed to have another dog in the house even though we already have a hyper poodle named Benji. Anyway, I told them right away that we were not keeping her and that we would try and find a home for her as soon as possible. One week later, she is still here and the boys are getting more attached by the day. In the meantime, a virus is descending on my home. Sore throats, swollen tonsils, stuffy noses, and me, running around with my clorox wipes wiping down everything they might have come in contact with so I don't catch it. On the bright side, I found out that I won a Starbuck's Gift Card while reading one of my favorite blogs. That was fun! So, it now it is time for me to check on the boys and give them their medicine. It will definitely come in handy when it arrives. Stay Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment