Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I can see clearly now....

Today has been one of those days where I see things clearly. I was truly foggy yesterday, just going through the motions. I guess having 4 sons and being a stay at home, homeschooling mom can do that to you. I found myself answering questions I never remember hearing let alone answering. I was cranky, tired and just downright surly. I wanted to get in my car and have it magically transport me to key west with a pina colada in my hand. This weather always does it to me. I feel stuck in my house, the sun isn't shining, and it is COLD!!! I just pray this winter goes as fast as the summer did. I did get out today and have a lunch with my mother. That was a rarity. My husband took over the homeschooling duties for the day. That helped out a lot. I had the chance to think about what I would like to do with my future. My dream is to get a leading or supporting role in a major motion picture. I am hanging on to that dream until I dream no more. But, in the interim, I am think about working with preschool kids or special needs children. I think I could handle that. Today! Let's see which path I am on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment