Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Prescription for peace and quiet.

I went to the doctor today because I have been dealing with one pain after another. I told my doctor that I was a stay at home homeschooling parent of two busy boys. We talked for a moment about my day to day life. She asked me how I did it. "How did I do what"?, I asked her. "How do you stay at home everyday and homeschool your children.?" She went on to say that she didn't have the patience to do what I do everyday. I laughed to myself because I don't think I could run between clinics and hospitals everyday dealing with sick people. Although I do have 3 kids sick at home with tonsillitis. She asked me if I thought I was depressed. "Hmmm, depressed, no. Stressed, YES!" I answered. She said I needed to take some time out for myself. Find a few days to just take care of me and relax. Not really sure how I am going to accomplish that one. But, the holidays are coming up and I haven't broken in my passport yet. Anybody need a housesitter in Fiji? I know just the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment