Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Those Wacky Kids!

So, today feels like it started about 12 hours ago, even though it is only 7a.m. Don't think I have had more than 4 hours of sleep. My highschool aged son, had an evening Math competition and had to be picked up from school at 9:30p.m. That meant, he had to rush in and eat something, go to bed, wake up at 5:30, bathe, iron clothes, eat breakfast and be out of the house by 6:30 in order to be on time for his 1t period MATH EXAM! Gosh, you would think they would schedule a math test the day after a grueling competition. But, it goes along with the territory.Work hard and then work hard some more.

My 8 year old was just discussing the differences between the Rolling Stones and the Beatles over his morning pop-tarts. He called the Beatles, an "evolution of color". We both agreed that we preferred the music of the Beatles over the Stones. But, I have a sneaky suspicion that Rock Band Beatles Edition played a part in his choice.

We are planning to go on a homeschool  field trip this morning. Some friends of mine have a wonderful dance troupe called, M.A.D.D. Rhythms. They are dynamic tap-dancers and always put on a wonderful show. I hope the boys enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment