Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

It's Barbecue Season

I love it when my mom's birthday falls on either Memorial Day or that weekend. It just gives me double the reason to light my grill, cook a bunch of great food and have family over to enjoy it. This is one of those years. Now, it's not like my family needs a reason to celebrate and get together. It can be something as simple it being the 2nd Wednesday of any given month. We love to gather, laugh, cook and eat. But, when it is coupled with beautiful weather, it is even better. On top of that, I got a free box of McCormick seasonings and sauces to try out from this website called Crowdtap. www.crowdtap.com. They have a lot of different opportunities to try and test out different products. This one came just at the right time. I have my beef ribs and chicken all rubbed down and marinated.

How are you going to enjoy this Holiday Weekend? How ever you do, I hope you have a wonderful time.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment