Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Movies from Disney

As you can probably tell by the dates of my posts today, I am playing catch up. My boys being sick has slowed me down quite a bit. There are so many things I need to share with you. The 2012 movie season is upon us, and there a lot of great movies from Disney coming our way. Here are some pics and new trailers to wet your whistle.


John Carter arrives in theaters, March 9th

JOHN CARTER is directed by 2-time Academy Award winner Andrew Stanton (“Finding Nemo” & “Wall-E”) and is based on the novels by Edgar Rice Burroughs which were the inspiration for such classic sci-fi adventure movies like “Star Wars” and “Avatar.”







This next movie is definitely on my MUST SEE list!



The Avengers bring together so many of my favorite Heroes and packs them all into one action-packed soon to be #1 hit!





MARVEL’S THE AVENGERS hits theaters on May 4th!




FRANKENWEENIE An animated movie from the mind of Tim Burton (Nightmare Before Christmas)



In Theaters October 5th, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment