Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Monday, April 30, 2012

A Grateful Heart

I greet you this morning with a grateful heart. I was sitting at my computer, drinking a very large cup of pomegranate green tea. When all of a sudden, this feeling of sheer gratitude washed over me. A big smile came to my face as I realized how truly blessed I am. I have a wonderful family and I have had some really great experiences in my life. As I have said before I'm sure, we get so caught up in the drudgery of our day to routines, that we forget all the really cool things we have done and how amazing our lives really have been. At least, I know I do. When I laid my head down last night, I was a stressed out mess. My head hurt, my shoulders were tense and aching and I felt like I couldn't make it another day. I have had that feeling a million times, so I know that is when I need to recharge. I said my prayers, kissed my little ones and got some rest. I woke up, got the boys ready for school and out the door and that's when I thought, "Hmmm. I did make it another day". My head doesn't hurt and my shoulders don't ache and I am thankful. Thankful, grateful and blessed. In this moment, all is right with my world. And even if the rest of my day is crazy and chaotic and yes, stressful. I will try and remember this moment, this feeling and hold on to the realization that no matter what, with God's grace, I can make it another day.

Here's hoping you find that moment in your own lives today.

Peace and Love, Everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment