Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Thankful and Grateful

I am writing you today from Los Angeles. It has been over 20 years since I have been here. I find myself back here by surprise. My family was chosen to shoot a commercial for Gamefly. If you aren't familiar with it, it is a service that rents video games, like Netflix with no movies. The shoot went really well. The entire crew was wonderful. They treated us like royalty. They thanked us over and over for doing the commercial. Thank US!?? We thank them for choosing us and flying us out and putting us up in a fabulous hotel. This is the first time our family has had the opportunity to take a vacation together. It has been a long time coming. We all feel so blessed to have this chance to shoot a commercial and visit L.A. My two youngest sons have decided that they are moving here. I expect their will be many tears in the morning when we board the plane back home. But we go back ready to plan our next trip. And who knows, maybe there are more commercials in our future.Whatever the case, this trip has been unforgettable. So, so glad my entire family was a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment