Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back to Reality

Okay, so I am back in Chicago now and I miss California already. We are still buzzing over our Gamefly experience. I think I have the "anyplace is better than here syndrome" working on me right now. The trip was such an amazing experience, that I didn't want it to end. But, isn't that just like any great thing? My hubby and I am now trying to make sure that we can take a trip every year. This opportunity made us really realize how much we enjoy traveling and just how important it is for us to introduce our children to as many different places as we can. So if any companies that sponsor trips to; The Bahamas, Australia, Disney, Universal Orlando, any cruise lines, etc.... need a family to try out your places and have me blog about it, feel free to contact me. The Dorsey family is ready for our next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment