Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Friday, December 31, 2010

A final thought for 2010

As the year draws to an end, I think back on the year it was. It was a year of triumphs and tragedies. A year filled with discoveries and new beginnings. My oldest son, got his 1st job. My 2nd son started highschool. My 3rd son showed me his spiritual side and my baby boy let us know just how smart and funny he really is. My husband and I had our ups and downs as all relationships do. But, we found a common ground. LOVE. We grew stronger with everyday and I know that only God could have brought us this far. I learned that it is not only important to have a life outside of my duties as wife and mother, but that by pursuing that life, I become a better wife and mother. We lost some elders and others that seemed to be taken away much too soon. I go into the New Year, not with resolutions. They never come to past. This year I plan to go forth with prayer that God will allow me to be what he created me to be. Whatever that might be. I pray that my purpose is revealed. I pray that this family he has blessed me with, stays intact. I pray that we are blessings to others as so many have been blessings to us. I leave 2010 feeling very grateful and very blessed. To those that read this. Thank You. May you have a very wonderful, safe and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment