Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Monday, March 4, 2013

DREAMWORKS, The Croods Review


I had the great pleasure of taking 3 of my sons to a Saturday morning screening of , The Croods. At first it wasn't one of the movies on my list of seeing, but I wasn't about to pass up the chance to get 4 free movie passes. So, we got to the movie at 10:30 a.m. figuring we would get there early enough to snag good seats for the 11 a.m. showing. Obviously, the other 120 people that got there at 10 a.m. knew much better than I did. So, as we settled into 3rd row seats and put on our 3D glasses, (i really hate 3D glasses)I wondered if i would be able to catch a nap while the boys watched the movie. Boy, was I ever wrong! I can't give anything away but I will tell you this. If you are a fan of great family movies, beautiful animation and kid-friendly/but also adult funny humor, you will LOVE this movie. The Croods is a refreshing, movie in a time where the term "kid's movie" has been greatly diluted. So, take your kids, grandkids, or go by yourself. Try it, you'll like it! But, if you are like me and don't want to carry around a bottle of pain reliever due to the headache and strain on your eyes from wearing those annoying glasses, skip the 3D version. Although, if you are taking young ones, they may insist on it. I have to admit, the effects were pretty awesome!

Have fun, Enjoy the movie. The Croods comes out nationwide, Friday March 22, 2013

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jocelyn,

    I really admire your personal and engaging voice. I just wanted to say thank you for sharing such great advice and stories on your blog for busy mothers and parents of young children! Your review is perfect for other parents looking to watch The Croods with their kids. :)

    I’ve taken a look through your website and we think you’ve done a fantastic job in covering topics that our brand's audience of expecting mothers would be interested in reading. It would be great if you could join our community to feature your blog entries.

    If you would like to learn more about this, please send an email to info at atomicreach.com with “mothers” in the subject line.

    Sincerely,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete