Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Happy Movie Time

Let's leave all that sad stuff in the past. It is time to get happy!




I am getting excited again about all the great movies coming out. I have always loved movies especially animated ones! I could blame it on my children, but the truth is, I just love them, regardless. Anyway, there a slew of new movies coming out this year. I am particularly interested in Monster's University, Despicable Me 2, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 and The Croods.

I hope to share more movie updates with you soon. I will make sure to add some movies for us "grown folks" too! That reminds me. Have you seen, Beasts of The Southern Wild yet? It was the 1st movie that my husband and I watched together that he said he couldn't watch again because it tugged at his heart too much. I hope to see it again with my mom. I loved it! It reminds me of why I continue to pursue being an actress. I want to do great work like the acting in that movie.  They made it look so effortless. It was just a beautifully done movie I thought.

What's the best movie you have seen so far? Please leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment