Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Epiphany




For the past few months I have been getting myself all riled up because I haven't been attracting a lot of readers to my blog. I forgot why I started the blog in the first place. I didn't start the blog to make money. I didn't even realize until last year that people actually made money blogging. And, I certainly didn't do it to become well-known. I started writing this blog to jot my thoughts down and share my stories with others. Simple. That  made me happy. Not the panicked twinges I have felt lately when only 2 or 3 people enter my giveaways. Maybe doing giveaways isn't for me. ( even though like doing them!)I am happy that I am even able to write the blog and have a few people read it and actually get something from it. So, I am going back to my "roots". I am going to share my stories and all the crazy, funny, nutty, and sometimes sad stuff that goes on in my crazy family, (and the occasional family movie review) I will do this because that is what makes me happy and that is what I want to share with you guys. There are literally a million bloggers out there fighting to get your vote. To be the best blogger out there and have you "like" their pages. I just want to be the best mom to my boys, best person that I and be and share a bit of my life with you. Peace and Blessings


Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment