Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Monday, July 25, 2011

A Wonderful Family Opportunity

Those of you that know me, might know that I have wanted to be in television and movies for a very long time. In fact, one of my childhood treats was being to stay up late on Oscar Night to watch all of the awards. As long as I can remember I have dreamed of going to Hollywood to act in a Major motion picture and attend the Oscars. I haven't gotten so far as getting a role yet, but I have been fortunate enough to work as a background artist (extra) on several movies and one television series. My family has always indulged my dreams and my husband has even caught the acting bug. He has accompanied me a few times on the movies sets. Well, now the entire Dorsey family is going to get the chance to be in front off the cameras. We have been invited to shoot a testimonial commercial for Gamefly, the video game rental company. We are big fans of Gamefly, use them extensively and we are thrilled to have to chance to not only be in a commercial for them, but to also take our first vacation together as a family at the same time. I hope this commercial leads to more great opportunities for us as a family and individually. But most of all I am just thankful to get the chance to have this special time with my family. So, look out for the Dorsey's. Los Angeles here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations again! I am so proud of you guys. ..this will be the one commercial I actually look forward to watching. Have a safe trip. Much love to you all.

    ReplyDelete