Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Kindness of Strangers

I have been trying to develop my blog for awhile now. Trying to figure out how to make it work, develop the page and just make it something that people want to read. Well, I read a lot of blogs myself and I have always wondered how they got their pages to look so good. It's no wonder people flock to their pages and follow their blogs. I was feeling a little blah about the whole thing and had actually decided to leave it alone, when one day I decided to go out on a limb and ask a fellow blogger that I follow on facebook, how she got her page to look so nice. Now mind you, I see a lot of nice blogs and I have never asked any one of them for help. But it was something about the positive, warm energy that flows from this person, that led me to ask her the question. To my surprise, she right away gave me suggestions and ideas and even tweaked my page for me to help me make it a better blog. She didn't have to do that. She doesn't even know me. We are perfect strangers that live states apart but, she helped me anyway.  I am truly grateful for her guidance and kindness. I gained some knowledge and feel like i can do this "blogging thing" a little longer. So after you finish reading my blog, please check out, www.theadventuresofsupermom.com. The funny and insightful blog written by Michelle Sealey Lee. A woman who took the time out to help a stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment