Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Time to catch up.

Sometimes I forget I have a blog. I am forever writing something on somewhere. Whether it is on Facebook, Twitter, or someone else's blog. All this time spent doing this has caused me to neglect my own blog. Please forgive me. So much has been happening and this year just seems to be speeding by. I have connected with some other bloggers and I hope to gain some knowledge into how they make their blogs attract followers and work for them. Interesting thing, these blogs. They allow us to share, learn and vent. I know blogging helps me decompress after dealing with 4 sons everyday. They pull me in 8 different directions. In fact, I just had to walk away and pull my 8 year old's tooth out because he bit down on a fork and totally loosened a tooth he refused to let us pull out. Just another day in our household. So, I hope you will join me on this blog. It changes a bit every time I write it. It is a work in progress. Just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment