Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Just a quick post for ya!

So, I have been thinking about blogging. I really have. I just haven't gotten around to it. I have had so many things on my plate lately, it has been nutty. Here's the condensed version. I finished working another season on Chicago Fire. I am going back to work doing craft services on another independent film in June, and we have a new puppy named Piper. I have started taking picture again. Just  of the birds outside my back window for now, but it feels good. I am still homeschooling my two youngest sons. That is an adventure in itself. And last but not least, I am going to be a grandmother! Not really rolling off the tongue yet, but inside I am as giddy as a child, with a pocket full of change, hearing the ice cream truck on a hot Summer day. Yeah, I find myself quietly looking at baby clothes and thinking of the lullabies I will sing him. I can't help think about how quickly the time has passed. My first born son is having a son. WOW!

The baby is due later this Summer and I know my son will be an awesome dad. I am sure my blogging will pick up with stories our newest family member. So, thanks for reading. Please follow my blog and stay tuned for more posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment