Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What A Great Year!

I can't believe how quickly this year went by. So, many wonderful things happened this year. Dreams were realized, fears were overcome and friends were made. I love the fact that as I look back on this year, I can't find any negatives. I know they exist, but they are overshadowed by all the good. I am humbled by the people that came into my life and said that I helped them through a hard time or that I posted a quote that they needed that day. I am also thankful for the many people that touched me so deeply with their kindness. 2013 has shown me how you truly can make a difference when you try and dwell on peace, goodness and light.

Don't get me wrong, my husband will confirm that I am still my same old anxiety ridden, nervous semi-agoraphobic self. I haven't reached nirvana yet. Very far from it, in fact. However, I now know that when you really try to find peace within and focus on helping others, a change does happen. I experienced things this year that I could only have dreamed of last year. So, guess what? I plan on dreaming even bigger and better things for 2014. I hope the New Year brings us all closer to things that excite our souls. May we live each day to the fullest and find peace within. Thank you for checking out my blog in 2013. Let's do it again, real soon. One more thing, I have decided not to make a resolution for the coming New Year. I have decided to give myself a theme.

My Theme for the New Year is: LIMITLESS

"The sky is not the limit. The universe in its' vast, infinite state is where our dreams should lie. Ever growing, evolving, adding layers upon layers of just how far we can go. Be limitless, always." Jocelyn A Dorsey"



Peace and Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment