Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Color Me Excited





Hi everybody! Ever since I heard about this movie, I have been excited! It is something about this movie that just makes me feel all giddy inside. What movie am I speaking if? It's Wreck it Ralph of course! I guess all the arcade game characters in this movie makes me thing about my childhood and all the great times I had playing my favorite games with my big brother, Chris.

So, Wreck it Ralph is about an arcade game character named Ralph who is tired of being the bad guy in his game and sets out to prove that he too can be a hero. I won't tell you too much. I want you to go see it. It is rated PG and comes out on November 2. Check out the trailer.

For more information, visit Disney.com/wreck-it-ralph, like it on Facebook: facebook.com/WreckItRalph and follow on Twitter: twitter.com/disneyanimation.


No comments:

Post a Comment