Sharing my life with you, is what I do.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

All is calm


It is 10:51 at night. I really should be sleeping, but it is these hours that all is calm. My husband and sons are sleeping after being up since 5a.m. Not sure why my little ones were awake that early, but it didn't put a damper on their energy. i should be getting the lesson plans ready for tomorrow's homeschool lessons, but here I sit, typing away enjoying the quiet. Most nights I am up way past midnight. But, i am trying to discipline myself and not watch HGTV all night. Although I must admit, it relaxes me. i started off my morning by taking a picture of the moon. it just filled me with such wonder this morning. Not sure why looking at it today was so breathtaking. Well, I am going to end this 1st blog with hope for a great day in the morning. Check out my pic of the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment